• Just back from a most amazing holiday touring Nepal with "Ekanta Apan". We have done and seen so much on this holiday and it was so varied and interesting that we have thoroughly enjoyed it- although we are a bit exhausted now! Our tour guide was excellent and and so well organised he made the whole holiday completely stress free. He was also very warm, personable and friendly and made us feel very welcome. We also met some lovely people on the trip which made it a lot of fun. All in all I would thoroughly recommend this trip and using "Ekanta
Apan". - From Mr. Sayan Mukherjee, TCS, Kolkata
• Good morning, we returned last Thursday from Rajasthan tour, what can I say? it was fantastic, so well organised from first booking to end of trip. "Ekanta Apan" made the trip for us, very caring and considerate with tremendous knowledge of Rajasthan etc. We will definitely be using your company in future.-
From Mr. Anindya Sarkar and his family
• Congratulations "Ekanta Apan" yet again a fabulous tour!!!
We have toured with you four times now and we have never been disappointed.
The Deep South India was wonderful. Every day we had an exciting and exilerating venue and superb memories.
Our thanks must go to our tour guide who made our holiday. We couldn’t have asked for a better escort because he was the best. His knowledge of the places we visited and the surroundings was so informative that we felt we had not missed out on anything.
So thank you so much for a most wonderful holiday.- From
Mrs. Shyamoli Ghosh, Retired Bank Employee
• This was an excellent tour which we greatly enjoyed. The mountain is spectacular and the hotel was lovely. The itinerary is busy, but all the trips were fascinating and very well organised. All the "Ekanta Apan" staff whom we encountered were enthusiastic, well informed and endlessly helpful, and their day to day company was faultless and great fun. Thank you, "Ekanta
Apan".- From Mr. Manish Dubey
• I just wanted to write to say how much we enjoyed our first mountain tour with "Ekanta Apan". This was our third holiday with "Ekanta Apan" and each one has been extremely good and well organised.
We loved our week at the Himalayas. Comfortable cabin, excellent food, and very helpful, friendly staff. The excursions were also very well organised. You even managed to provide us with a sunny, rain free week!!
I would be grateful if you could pass on our special thanks to all of you for all your hard work during the week. I realised after we had hauled our luggage into the right coach and found our seats on the train that we had not said a proper goodbye and thanks to you. You all did a wonderful job, which was much appreciated.
We are already planning our next mountain trek!- From Mr. Tanmoy
Halder, Section Officer, Eastern Railway, Howrah